• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for the forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

What is the centerpiece of your collection?

I myself have a difficult time answering this question. I think it is a Millennium from a rural brush truck. Partly because I have wanted one for so long, partly because I have pictures of it on the truck and partly because I have the program cable and software. I actually own a 2nd one so I dont wear out the main one. Coming in tied for 2nd is a D-Tech MX7000 and an LP6000 w stingrays.

I typically gravitate towards lights from the 90s but do have some newer ones too. Surprisingly I can only think of 4 bars that I would like to add to my collection.

Last edited:

OSP959(R)

Lightbar Collector
Forum Administrator
Retired Law Officer
This is a hard one.

I have each lightbar used as a Trooper, police officer, and even a green Streethawk from my days as a security guard.

I moved to a new house in January with a building that I plan to display my lights in. They've been stored in my daughters attic for the last 4 years, so it will be nice just to look at them again.

Stampeed Valkyrie

Retired Firefighter
Good Question..
My first response would be this one..

Mostly because I had to completely rebuild that bar from the ground up, and its the only Short AeroDynic I have.

Then I would probably go with my FDNY Twinsonic. This bar was always interesting to me, but the NOS clear domes really make this pop IMO.

But in all honesty this bar would probably be last bar I would ever part with. Yep nothing to write home about, but its a replica of the first bar I ever ran with. Original is lost to time.

OSP959(R)

Lightbar Collector
Forum Administrator
Retired Law Officer
Man great bars but I especially love that Twinsonic! I love the older bars with clear lenses.